Virtual Seminar: DERMfoot 2020
To accommodate DERMfoot’s loyal attendees, and based on the feedback from the overwhelming majority of the registrant physicians for DERMfoot 2020, we have rescheduled this year’s annual meeting to October 1-4,2020 at the Hilton Washington Dulles Airport in Herndon, Virginia.
We are also offering simultaneous live streaming for those who are unable to attend in person.
DERMfoot is partnering with Vcube to bring you an unparalleled, high definition, live-streaming experience of our October scientific seminar.
Here are just a few of our 2020 topics:
- Lower Extremity Dermatology
- Infectious Disease
- COVID Updates
- Nail Disorders
- Skin of Color
From the comfort of your home, you will enjoy:
- Learning from industry leaders from across the world
- Participating in the Kahoot sessions with the interactive DERMfoot app.
- The opportunity to ask speaker questions from your DERMfoot app.
- A 10% PICA policy discount
- Earning up to 25 CPME CECH
WHAT TO EXPECT
Within two weeks of the seminar:
- A link to connect to the lecture hall
- Directives for the DERMfoot interactive mobile app
- Seminar Agenda – also available at DERMfoot.com
During the seminar:
- You will be required to sign-in within 15 minutes of the sign-in announcement.
- Sign-in times will not be publicized ahead of time and will be executed randomly throughout each day.
- No credits will be earned if sign-in requirements are not met.
After the seminar:
- Each participant will receive their CPME CECH certificate, reflecting the earned hours by
November 15, 2020.
- No certificate will be issued prior to November 1, 2020.
Each person participating in the DERMfoot virtual seminar must be a paid registrant.
- If you have not registered, please complete the Attendee Registration form : CLICK HERE
- For individuals who originally registered for the DERMfoot April 16 – 19, 2020 seminar and would like to participate virtually in the October 1 – 4, 2020 seminar, please fill-in the contact form (CLICK HERE) and email to Kristen@DERMfoot.com, no later than September 20, 2020.