Attendee Update: DERMfoot 2020 has been RESCHEDULED
DERMfoot 2020 has been rescheduled to October 1st – October 4th.
We’re exceedingly proud that in recent years DERMfoot has been amongst the fastest-growing podiatric meetings in the nation! We entirely owe this to you and the entire podiatric community.
That being said, as you know, these are exceedingly challenging times for us all, and DERMfoot is not exception to that fact.
To accommodate DERMfoot’s loyal attendees, and based on the feedback from the overwhelming majority of the registrant physicians for DERMfoot 2020, we have rescheduled this year’s annual meeting to October 1-4,2020 at the Sheraton Tysons VA (same venue). We will also offer simultaneous live streaming for those who are unable to attend in person.
On May 1, 2020, the Sheraton Tysons Hotel room block will be available for new registrants of the DERMfoot October 1st – 4th seminar.
If you have already registered for the originally scheduled seminar (April 16-19, 2020), your registration will be automatically transferred to the October 1-4, 2020 seminar, in addition to your hotel reservations.
Alternate Seminar Options
DERMfoot is providing the following options to our 2020 registrants:
- Automatic DERMfoot 2020 Spring seminar registration transferred to the DERMfoot 2020 Fall seminar, October 1 – October 4, 2020.
Hotel accommodations will be automatically transferred. No action is required on your part.
- *Request to transfer your DERMfoot 2020 Spring seminar registration to the DERMfoot 2021 Spring seminar, held April 15th – 18th, at the Westfields Marriott Washington Dulles in Chantilly, VA.
- *Enroll in the virtual streaming of the CPME CECH lectures presented at the DERMfoot 2020 Fall seminar. (Detailed information to follow).
- *Request pre-recorded CECH lectures. (Detailed information to follow)
*Please send your requests in writing to Admin@DERMfoot.com
The DERMfoot Difference.
DERMfoot is the first annual meeting in the country devoted to providing foot and ankle specialists an experience that no other seminar can match. Join us in Tyson’s Virginia for our world-renowned Annual Scientific Meeting in Lower Extremity Dermatology.
Rescheduled: October 1 – October 4, 2020 | Sheraton 8661 Leesburg Pike, Tysons, VA 22182 | Ph: 703-448-1234
DERMfoot has evolved to become the most popular annual dermatology event in the lower extremity world. Each year we offer unique audience interactions as well as surgical nail, and skin biopsy workshops taught by a world-class group of lecturers and scientists.
DERMfoot 2020 offers the following to enhance your learning experience:
- Cvent Online and Onsite Registration
- Crowd Compass Attendee App
- 25 CECH Available
- Exhibitors with the latest products and services for your practice
- Located near Washington DC airports, metro, Tysons Mall and Virginia Wine Country
This activity has been planned and implemented in accordance with the standards and requirements for approval of providers of continuing education in podiatric medicine through a joint provider agreement between CME Online and DERMfoot Educational Ventures, LLC. CME Online is approved by the Council on Podiatric Medical Education as a provider of continuing education in podiatric medicine. CME Online has approved this activity for a maximum of 25 continuing education contact hours.
Which one of the pictured conditions is metastatic melanoma?
Find out at Dermfoot 2020.
What Makes DERMfoot So Incredibly Different?
Bottom Line. Our Faculty.
Training from True DERMasters
Tangential Nail Biopsy
Bryan Markinson, DPM
G. “Dock” Dockery, DPM
G. “Dock” Dockery, DPM